Resources for Memphis during COVID-19 (no matter your immigration status)
SCS En Español
Ventana Comunitaria Memphis
- Please report any possible ICE activity within Memphis and Shelby County. 901-329-7979. We will investigate all reported activities and confirm cases of verified activity here. You're not alone.
- Church Health offers FREE Coronavirus testing at our Crosstown Concourse location every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8 a.m. - 11 a.m. You do not have to be a patient to be tested. To schedule an appointment, call 901-272-0003. Bilingual staff are available.
- All clinics are open: Medical, Family Medicine, Dental, Optometry, Physical Rehab, and Behavioral Health
- The mission of CasaLuz is to prevent and reduce domestic violence and related crimes in the Spanish-speaking community and to promote equal access to justice and other services. CasaLuz advocates, educates, improves quality of life and empowers the Hispanic community by providing legal advocacy and supportive services, sharing information about the cycle and dynamics of violence, helping victims to know and exercise their legal rights, and providing access and referrals to legal and social services in their native language (Spanish). CasaLuz takes a holistic approach in order to promote healing, well-being, and lives free of violence and fear within the Hispanic community.
- Phone: (901) 500-8214
Community Legal Center
- The Community Legal Center’s mission is to provide civil legal services to those with limited means and those at risk, including populations not served by other legal aid agencies.
Mascaras Arriba Memphis